Plan for your financial future by calculating loan payments and comparing repayment plans.
Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Estimator
- Estimate how much you and your family are expected to contribute to the cost of your college education. Your EFC amount determines your eligibility for student aid from many sources - federal, state, and your school.
Loan Repayment Calculator
- Calculate monthly principal and interest payments under different repayment plans.
- Calculate your monthly loan payment with the standard repayment plan.
- Income-Based Repayment Video - This video provides some background regarding this federal student loan repayment option. Brought to you by the Sallie Mae Department of Education Loan Services team.
- Income Based Repayment - Are your student loan payments relatively high compared to your income? The income-based repayment (IBR) program enables eligible federal student loan customers experiencing financial difficulty to cap their monthly bill at 15% of their discretionary income. Visit SallieMae.com/IBR to learn more information.
- Income-Based Repayment Program Questions and Answers (Q&As)