Tuition is charged by credit hour for all programs of study. The tuition rate is determined by course type. Fees are charged per credit hour or per semester depending on the fee. Tuition and fees are assessed at the time a student registers for courses.
To calculate specific per-semester costs, click on the appropriate student-type below. Please note costs must be calculated for one semester at a time. To estimate tuition and fees for an entire academic year, please calculate each semester individually.
Undergraduate Level (All non-accelerated programs)
Fast Track BSN (Fast Track Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Program)
Graduate level (Physician Assistant, Nurse Anesthesia, Health Adminstration, and MSN)
- Administrative Fee – This fee is used to help offset costs associated with administrative functions related to support services.
- Application Fee – Applicants to undergraduate programs are charged a $35 non-refundable application fee. Applicants to graduate programs are charged a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Enrollment Services Fee – This is used to cover the cost of providing students up to ten official transcripts per semester. This fee will also help defray the expenses of cost bearing administrative services.
- General Fee – This covers testing supplies and equipment, printed materials within the classroom, and student personal liability insurance.
- Graduation Fee – A $50 fee is assessed in a student’s final semester of study in a degree or certificate program. The fee covers the cost of the degree audit, diploma, cap, gown, and other graduation related costs.
- Laboratory Fee – Laboratory fees are associated with certain courses. The minimum charges are $50 for courses with wet laboratories and $15 for courses with computer laboratories.
- Library Fee – This fee is used to maintain the College Library and the services it provides.
- St. Francis Fee – This fee is added to a fund available to students who experience financial hardship.
- Student Government Association (SGA) Fee – This fee is used to support activities sponsored by the Student Government Association.
- Technology Fee – This is used to defray the cost of the College’s student information system, web services, internet access, and email services, as well as blended, mobile, active and online learning.
- Testing Fee - Testing fees are used to defray costs associated with specific testing for certain courses.
- Textbook Fee - Textbook fees are used to purchase texbooks and required course materials associated with certain courses.